Bumpin Full Blast down Streets

There was a guy recently who came bumping through a local neighborhood about 2:00am. Woke a guy's children up. And he was up the rest of the night. The first two weeks of this he did nothing. The third week he waited in his front yard with a shot gun. Blew out three windows as the guy drove by. Luckily the guy driving was not hit. Only property damage to his car. If you are one of the people who bump as loud as they want whenever they want think about this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

There are a million things from a million people that irritate me daily, but do I complain ? No I dont, I swallow it and accept the small flow of his world in the hope he'll do the same.

For the rest, I'm talking in my situation which means I currently drive an old car which looks like **** which 2 amps in it, pg/qx 25wx2 and a 50wx2 finished with a pioneer active sub @ 100wattz which goes loud but not extremely. When you come to the point that you drive around with 1000 of wattz around and then pump it then your not only a fool for staying in that car but also for herrashing neighborhoods which is something else as an occasional person.

Anyway, the guys that state here "I dont pump it, its annoying for other people!" THEN WHAT THE HELL DID YOU BUY THE STUFF FOR ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif :p

Originally posted by beastyle  

Anyway, the guys that state here "I dont pump it, its annoying for other people!" THEN WHAT THE HELL DID YOU BUY THE STUFF FOR ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif :p
For the enjoyment of music at a level that will not harm my hearing, or others when they are attempting to have a peaceful day...

All in the pursuit of sound quality.

Owh, okay then type below your system and why you made the choices you did since you based them on quality and not high volume.

Not trying to insult you or anything, just really curious.

Originally posted by beastyle Owh, okay then type below your system and why you made the choices you did since you based them on quality and not high volume.

Not trying to insult you or anything, just really curious.
Tube driver amp should be self evident... you don't buy a piece of equipment like that that only does around 150x2 for bumping...

My head unit and EQ are fully optical, to maintain zero noise influx and no degredation in the sonic chain for processing.

Adire brahma's for linearity and quality output with no added garbage, and the ability to reproduce the lower octaves effortlessly..

Working on some ID mini-horns and a dedicated midbass up front, rainbows are sitting in the garage collecting dust, they didn't meet my standards... Still don't know what I'll do with them... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i spent alot of money on a system to Bump, not to thump. If u dont like turing it up, then way waste your money. Let me guess, u just want to say u have a system when people ask u. I bump my **** all the time,and i dont give a **** what people think of me. All i know is that i didn't waste my money

ya i like pulling up to old people and cranking my **** up. especially when theres old bitter soccer moms and parents, then i bust out wit the bloodhound gang's ****** song or that track where they bumpin and grindin on chronic2000-nothing gets a better reaction. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

actually i dont bump too much in neighborhoods and lights and **** bcuz thas not why im listenin but who gives a fuk if other people do..since when did everyone become so bitter and shyt..lighten up

Originally posted by dbhittin i spent alot of money on a system to Bump, not to thump. If u dont like turing it up, then way waste your money. Let me guess, u just want to say u have a system when people ask u. I bump my **** all the time,and i dont give a **** what people think of me. All i know is that i didn't waste my money
And people like you are the very reason that there are noise ordinances, fines, and coalitions like http://www.noisefree.org coming after not only ME as a car audio hobbyist, but the car audio companies, and their retail outlets.

Congratulate yourself for slowly strangling our industry.

the whole point of this thread is to explain that there are times and places NOT TO BUMP. If you come home from a party at 2:00 am, do you crank your **** while you're going by your neighbors?

All i gotta say to dbhittin is SOUND QUALITY. If you've never heard it, it's amazing, and yes it does bump.

if they are going to govern how loud people play their music, why not start with lawn mowers, motorcycle pipes, smoking in public etc
they are doing these things dude! try mowing your lawn at midnight... riding through a place like Greenwich with loud pipes will get you a ticket, and they're working on smoking laws (like at resteraunts).

Just try and control yourselves guys.

It's not that there's a time and a place to do it, it's that there's a time and a place NOT to do it.

Im a teenager and thats what we do. But mybe in a year i will think different about this. But right now i dont give a ****. Anyways were i live everyones got a system, at least 5 people on my street, and no i dont live in a white trash place. I also dont know anyone thats got a ticket around here for having there stereo up to loud. But i might get one and then i will think about it.

First off all, the person that complaining about there kids hearing it, f u!!! You r the one that tech them those words, not us. You can’t hear the words outside my car any way. All you hear is DA BASS of 145DB. Yea I agree that it’s loud, but it doesn’t hurt you for just a couple seconds. You want quite, them move to the country, and buy a farm!!! I don’t play allot of stuff that has cuss words in it anyway. I play ACDC, techno (has no words), some rap but only at school, and most fav—IASCA comp CD. I like that “can you fell the pressure” song. It hits hard

Unless you’d rather me put my money into my motor, and do 160MPH down your street, i well do that then that well be the day i get rid of my system.

http://www.ChopShopRacing.4t.com

aol AIM= SuxMyVols

Originally posted by ChopShop Racing First off all, the person that complaining about there kids hearing it, f u!!! You r the one that tech them those words, not us. You can’t hear the words outside my car any way. All you hear is DA BASS of 145DB. Yea I agree that it’s loud, but it doesn’t hurt you for just a couple seconds. You want quite, them move to the country, and buy a farm!!! I don’t play allot of stuff that has cuss words in it anyway. I play ACDC, techno (has no words), some rap but only at school, and most fav—IASCA comp CD. I like that “can you fell the pressure” song. It hits hard

Unless you’d rather me put my money into my motor, and do 160MPH down your street, i well do that then that well be the day i get rid of my system.

http://www.ChopShopRacing.4t.com

aol AIM= SuxMyVols
You do either in my area, and I guarantee I'll get you ticketed... Talk is cheap, I prefer action.

Being a teenager is no excuse for being stupid. Either situation is just that.

Guess my age once...

I have a child myself and i don't neccessarily let her at 4 yrs old listen to everything i listen to. But kids are going to hear and say everything they hear and have heard at one point or another. You can't screen all the bad of the world from your kids and it isn't anyone elses responsibility to screen what your child hears either. Teach them right from wrong and pray they grow up to be decent people but don't blame societys ill will on a bunch of bass and a few cuss songs!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif But once againg the key word is be RESPECTFUL OF OTHER PEOPLE whether you're a teen or not, don't just be an a$$hole just to be being one.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

They only hear a second of the lyrics? Try again, people that want attention don't neccesarily drive the speed limit, they usually creep by. Second, I'm not impressed with 145 db's, so you don't need to brag about it. I don't teach my kids any bad words. They learn it from society. Just like you learned your stupidity from society. Why should I have to move, I'm not the one breaking the law, and lastly, I don't need to explain anything to you, it's way over your head.

As for JLaine. I'm guessing you are about the same age as I am.....bought any alcohol yet?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

that 145db is @ 4ohms and 2-12s. and i hooked everything up my self, no help from no-one i am not trying to impress you or any one ells. im just giving the readers an idea of what i have. i have 2 1991kenwood 6X9s two way. LOL i have one...ONE driverside indash tweater. so you cant say that kids get bad words from my car. most of my neighbors br used to it by now any way. the neighbor right next to me was impressed, becouse he did the IASCA stuff when he was 20. (like in 1980). LOL. he was impressed of how much things have changed. im not saying thirs no one with 180+DB systems out there. and jlaine, theres no way i would go 160 in a hood. LOL dont take me so serious. i was only making the point that there r better things to complain about donch ya know. like when i bring a shipment of texas grad stuff, and get your kids hooked on it A. J/K.... i goto Halock, Mn. all the time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.