Building my first box for 2 HDC3 12's

dude uve been on this site talking all ur bs and switching people words around for a while now, i mean dude ur on this site 24/7 and no bro i ( didnt request ) a box tuned to 28 hertz and being 17.5 cubs. guess what shart boy i already did it and its in the history book as one of the best boxes i ever made, i just like asking you online people about things ive already done to see if u guys are right or wrong and most of the time most people on this site are wrong..... another funny thing is YOU ARE ON EVERY PERSONS POST... how do you have so much time online but yet again (( the car audio king)) after subs after port area. the box was 17.5 cft tuned to 28 htz with 6 4 inch arrow ports.. guess what it sounded great and anything from 30-50 was stupid loud for how much power i had.
Im not the one that got banned for being a complete retarded dumbfuck. Stop talking you might get banned again you inbred idiot.

OP: dont be surprised of your thread gets completely derailed. If you read any of his past threads, youll know this guy is a cancer on the forum.

dont try and change the subject dude u have over 10,000 post but you still have no pictures of anything you have or can send picture of half the stuff you say you have.. you sit on this site 24/7 talking to people you will never meet or buy from and u try to full fill ur (( car audio king )) personality buy commenting to people left and right.. your name calling comments and all ur junkie comebacks are all bunk. you also like to twist peoples words around or stories to try to make urself seem like ur right about something.. ur a online car audio guy.. like i said before its funny because ive asked you a few questions about things and uve gave me complete wrong answers and swore you were right but the funny thing is that i already did what ive asked just to see if that person knows his or her stuff.. you can put a 12 inch sub inside a 17.5 cft box (( even tho i didnt )) and it would sound great and would not (( rip it self apart )) the only time you would do that is if you over power the speaker.. yea 17.5 and a hlaf cubes would not be ideal but it would bump. ..................online and real life is NOT the same...........

dont try and change the subject dude u have over 10,000 post but you still have no pictures of anything you have or can send picture of half the stuff you say you have.. you sit on this site 24/7 talking to people you will never meet or buy from and u try to full fill ur (( car audio king )) personality buy commenting to people left and right.. your name calling comments and all ur junkie comebacks are all bunk. you also like to twist peoples words around or stories to try to make urself seem like ur right about something.. ur a online car audio guy.. like i said before its funny because ive asked you a few questions about things and uve gave me complete wrong answers and swore you were right but the funny thing is that i already did what ive asked just to see if that person knows his or her stuff.. you can put a 12 inch sub inside a 17.5 cft box (( even tho i didnt )) and it would sound great and would not (( rip it self apart )) the only time you would do that is if you over power the speaker.. yea 17.5 and a hlaf cubes would not be ideal but it would bump. ..................online and real life is NOT the same...........

Sienna bass log search that up and stfu, not the white yota one, theres another one started by me. I buy and sell on here normally, at least i have feedback. You have nothing up you fking hypicrite, might as well label you a scammin pos because you have intelligence of a squirrel. 10k post lmfaoo someone didnt learn to read numbers in kindergarten.

another lame comeback. YOU know nothing. 330-990-6136 turn on your location and everything , send me pictures of all the stuff you talk about online and ill believe you, i dont come on here like you claiming i own every single sub in the world or claim to have built every box design.. im honest unlike you , you lie about everything. the post i post is about the stuff ive had and worked with. you can talk all the bs u want but your nothing to me. your a online person who ill never meet and ill never see ur car audio stuff either.. if i told you something it was the truth because ive done it and worked with it. another thing thats also funny is how many (( company owners )) are on here. on this site ive ran into 3 different people who (( own sundown )) and its all a bunch of junk. its like you people live in some media bubble, u may know ur stuff but dont know-your-stuff. i know my stuff and i know what works and what dosent. to me also i think meters are pointless , i got so much crap for that comment also it had to turn off my phone data. ill be waiting for all ur equipment lol to bad ill never see it

4.5 cubes net tuned to 35-37hz.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
i had 2 re audio se-x 15s they were 600rms inside a box that was 17.5 cft tuned to 28 hertz with those junkie pvc pipes as ports and it sounded amazing for a pair of subs that were rated 600rms...... i ran 1500 rms into these subs everyday for 9 months and they never once bottom out or nothing.. i had a box that was 7cft tuned to 34 herts and the big box tuned to 28 hertz was WAY louder. what i mean by louder is that the bass was not only more intense but much louder to the ear and also sounded MUCH deeper and cleaner.. the big box had a very unique deep deep bass sound that my friends all could tell the differance between me and my others, i do admit the higher type notes lacked BUTTTT i like it like that, and when i mean lack i dont mean they turn into distortion, i mean the higher notes just arnt there, that box played everything nice , dupstep, house music, rap. if i really wanted to make the bass play a little higher i messed with my lowpass filter on my amp and turned up my subsonic just a tad.. you cant adjust the deep bass with ur amp if your box is not tuned low, but u can play higher notes VIA amp setting with a low tuned box. i do understand the bow was unnessary big but i was just trying things out. to be honest my next box is going to be around 18 cft and im tuning it to 29-30 hertz and im going to use 6 inch pvc pipes for port.. yea it sounds like a trashy box but i dont care because itll get dumb loud ,... oh and another thing, i had a 600 watt amp on those re se-x 15s and they sounded great off that for what they were. the subs barley moved but they reproduced alot of deep bass to the ear, after i put over 2x the power to them they slammed.

I love me some big boxes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif my buddy has a 30cubic ft wall for 4 15s. Does a 158.1 SEALED at 33hz on a atomic 12k.. Didn't clamp so don't know actual power. But that's louder then most ppl with double the power.

I put two nsv3 18s in a 22cubed wall and they slammed. Was around 153db on a single 8k.

I remember wicket or whatever his forum name was had some solo x 12s in like 15cubes and they just hammered and then he went to trf custom 15s in like a 15-17cubed box and they just slammed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.