Trigger Man!
Vegas
Any thoughts?
System in a 65 VW Bug:
Headunit- Kenwood DDX 771
Front doors and rear fill- JBL609c, 6.5 inch components
Front Kick Panels- Pioneer Pro TS-M650 6.5" midbass driver
Sub-
1- American Bass HD15d2 in a 4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 37hz.
Amps-
1- American Bass GT950.4 for mids and highs
1- Orion XTR2500.1dz @1 ohm (2,984 watts)
Any thoughts? I'm just an old guy trying to put a system together.
20190923_103838.jpg

Is this what you are planning on getting or already have in the car? Cause its pretty decent. But can a bugs electrical support a XTR2500? Extra batteries?
I
Is this what you are planning on getting or already have in the car? Cause its pretty decent. But can a bugs electrical support a XTR2500? Extra batteries?

I'm figuring that I will need an extra battery. I'll probably add a kinetic battery behind the drivers seat. Just waiting on the interior to be installed before I install the system. I've purchased everything.

I

I'm figuring that I will need an extra battery. I'll probably add a kinetic battery behind the drivers seat. Just waiting on the interior to be installed before I install the system. I've purchased everything.

I have a kinetik Blu 2400 couldn't be happier.

I also have a Northstar agm under the hood.

Order it now because it takes a while to get to your house even using Amazon

Do they make Ho alts for bugs? You’re going to have a good amount of weight in stereo in that car with that box and sub. I would think a taramps -amp offering would be better suited for your bug vs that high amperage drawing Orion.

Would this be a good choice for a second battery?

These are the Northstar batteries used for audio. I don't know about the model in the picture.

These are also Northstar batteries but rebadged available at batteries plus. I bought my starting battery from batteries plus for the warranty and ease of exchange if it goes bad in the next 5 years

It's 12 volt and will have two batteries. The amp is rated at only 12 volts. I think the motor is big enough to keep everything going. 2,180 CC turbo charged.
20190909_072621.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.