Build time on SSA subs

So is everyone happy now that we got absolutely no definite answer when we get our stuff ?
Build house said yours is done and packed up, waiting for pick up from UPS.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Lol at the DuckTales reference. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif
Thought it was a good visual for exactly what is NOT happening.

Build house said yours is done and packed up, waiting for pick up from UPS. 

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Thought it was a good visual for exactly what is NOT happening.
Thank you, I assume I will get a tracking # once it ships

How about now?
A couple of big orders moved out the door that were ahead of yours, so you moved up a few spots. According to the build house, there are a large number of orders being wrapped up in the next couple of days.

My Re-cone just came in. It came with a carbon fiber dust cap. Which I did not pay for. Although I do like it. My concern is. I'm still waiting for my second icon. Also did not order a carbon fiber dust cap. I need my Subs to match. It's the whole reason I am reconing my current icon because it has the old style inverted cap

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.