Build list,help

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a mechman alt and sky high wire. There are a lot of alt, wire, and battery options out there just don't try to cheap out on these as they are the back bone of a system.

Trying to put together a build list for electrical upgrade on my sons 2005 chevy trailblazer. I was hoping to get some opinions on Battery, second battery and big 3 wiring kits as well as alternator. What are your guys favorite brands to use and why?
Mechman,singer,dc for alts

sky high is very good wire as well as knukonceptz

If u have a sams club near by id go with a duracell agm starting and secondary battery..group34 for under the hood is 140 and group 31s for the back are 180..

what equipment is he running?

well at the moment we are only going to be powering 2 sony XS GS 12 inch subs with a 1000watt monoblock amp we haven't picked out yet. We are just trying to get a list together so we can get a price range on what we need to save up for. Our plan for the moment is to go with a big 3 wiring kit 0awg,2 amps, 2 subs, 4 components. I am just trying to figure out how I need this build to go for adding more subs or better subs we really don't have the money to make mistakes.

well at the moment we are only going to be powering 2 sony XS GS 12 inch subs with a 1000watt monoblock amp we haven't picked out yet. We are just trying to get a list together so we can get a price range on what we need to save up for. Our plan for the moment is to go with a big 3 wiring kit 0awg,2 amps, 2 subs, 4 components. I am just trying to figure out how I need this build to go for adding more subs or better subs we really don't have the money to make mistakes.
Its good to prepare for future upgrades like this ..but a alt and secondary battery arent neccesary for that power .but its totally ok as electrical upgrades are the backbone of the system..i didnt add my alt and extra batts until i surpassed 2000rms

Its good to prepare for future upgrades like this ..but a alt and secondary battery arent neccesary for that power .but its totally ok as electrical upgrades are the backbone of the system..i didnt add my alt and extra batts until i surpassed 2000rms
We are not adding the secondary battery or the Alt yet just looking to the future of the build. I want to make sure the wiring I put in now will coincide with what is going to be added later. I think I a ok as long as I stick with 0 awg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.