Build For 3 MOFO 12's

Your friend is a retard, period! If you don't take that trade, then.....you are even more retarded than him.....

Those AB subs are built way better than the Mofo crap.....and might not take as many RMS, but they are more efficient.....

Tell him trade, straight up on subs and box, that AP amp is pretty good.

What kind of motor does your grand prix have? I have an 81 catalina with a 455, the stock alts on those cars are junk, but you can get a 180 amp alternator for a police "high output electrical system" option caprice for about 60$ at autozone. Depending on your motor you can have room for dual alts, or not.

This box is 8 cubes, all the equipment is in my sig. You should be able to get something loud in that trunk, i assume its close to the size of mine.

Did you know that if you have a true pontiac GP (not a chevrolet made one from the 80s) the trunk is considerably bigger? My trunk opening on my catalina is 6" longer and 3" wider than a caprice. (chevrolets counterpart) Doesnt seem like much but it adds about 3 more cubes to the trunk.

SAM_0381.jpg

Yea Im Goin To Trade Him Monday...I Just Happened To Cause Across These Sub today. These Sexy Azz BRAND NEW Alpine Type R's In Comp Box Tuned to 38hertz. Has Plexiglass Viewing Window. With Mirror Inside and some L.E.D's.....no im just kiddin no LEDs...lol this box and subs are brand new only 3days old. just got a lil system to play with over the weekend...u kno how u like 2 switch it up....lol...but these subs arent even broken it yet!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif so i cant even bang them like i want untill a week or so....by then i'll have my 6 10's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

What kind of motor does your grand prix have? I have an 81 catalina with a 455, the stock alts on those cars are junk, but you can get a 180 amp alternator for a police "high output electrical system" option caprice for about 60$ at autozone. Depending on your motor you can have room for dual alts, or not.
This box is 8 cubes, all the equipment is in my sig. You should be able to get something loud in that trunk, i assume its close to the size of mine.

Did you know that if you have a true pontiac GP (not a chevrolet made one from the 80s) the trunk is considerably bigger? My trunk opening on my catalina is 6" longer and 3" wider than a caprice. (chevrolets counterpart) Doesnt seem like much but it adds about 3 more cubes to the trunk.

SAM_0381.jpg
LMFAO. Y Do We Have The Same Amps In The Same Spots in our trunks.....LMFAO Wierd HUH?!?...lol

DSCN7456.jpg

DSCN7452.jpg

DSCN7453.jpg

DSCN7458.jpg

you should also take out the stuff behind your back seat to, it will let a little more sound inside the car, nice box but if i had the room i would go with sub and port back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.