Build For 3 MOFO 12's

im gettin some...just give me a sec.....lol.....i also i bought a Powerbass XTA 1000d today. since im playin with the system and all switchin it up this weekend. i wanted to test some diff stuff out.. i was thinking of taking the type r's out that box and putting 2 MOFO's in that box and run the ap1500d on one mofo @ 1ohm, and the pb1000d on the other mofo @ 1ohm. what you guys think? should i give it a try??

i already am dude...they will be gone monday. i just wanted to know what it would sound like if i ran 2 amps and two 2 subs. one to each amp at 1 ohm. seeing that it would be anywhere close to 2000-2500watts rms, compared to the 1500watts rms im running the type r's on. i just wanted to do a little expirmenting. and wanted to know if it would be safe with just that one battery and cap i have running it.

im gettin some...just give me a sec.....lol.....i also i bought a Powerbass XTA 1000d today. since im playin with the system and all switchin it up this weekend. i wanted to test some diff stuff out.. i was thinking of taking the type r's out that box and putting 2 MOFO's in that box and run the ap1500d on one mofo @ 1ohm, and the pb1000d on the other mofo @ 1ohm. what you guys think? should i give it a try??
i already am dude...they will be gone monday. i just wanted to know what it would sound like if i ran 2 amps and two 2 subs. one to each amp at 1 ohm. seeing that it would be anywhere close to 2000-2500watts rms, compared to the 1500watts rms im running the type r's on. i just wanted to do a little expirmenting. and wanted to know if it would be safe with just that one battery and cap i have running it.
Im really not trying to be a dink here, but man with 1000's posts you should know better, sometimes its best to take the cotton out of your ears and put it in your mouth for a while.

the terminals are the first thing you should fix before you go cheerpin about getting new subs. trade in that stupid ******' cap and buy some.

ok i am with the above poster. first off i wanna say a three 12's setup is nice havn't seen mny but its still nice. that sealed box does slam in those trunks guys trust me i have seen some big old schoolers with sealed boxes with 2 12's you think its a 15 in the back but they had a lil more power.

truth be told on the 10's dude i could take 2 of those 10's in the trunk of my altima an make you say "uuuuugggghhh" lol believe that. equipment is 10% your build is 90% believe that man, i don't car if you running 2 dclvl 6 12's which ar what 1200 a sub an 2 d5's, if that box isn't built right it won't mean jak **** trust me onthat. i have seen guys with lower end subs spank some higer end subs many of time's.

all an all take them type r's which are some hella good subs on some clean nice power, build a ya a 4-5 cube box tuned to like 34-38hz subs an port back an get rid of the cap an get some more power pref a 2500watt amp an see a big difference.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.