Brothers first system. Thoughts?

Participant count
  • Participant list

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
2014 Toyota Rav4.

He does not want to modify vehicle in any way so here is what I have came up with...

Front stage - Focal 165CA1SG 6 5" Car Audio 2 Way Aluminum Dome Tweeters Coaxial Speakers 690283380922 | eBay

Amp - Massive Audio Nano Block NX3 2080 Watts 3 Channel Class AB Car Audio Amplifier | eBay

Subs - 2 - Focal Brand New 27 V2 11" 600 Watt Peak Polyglass Subwoofer Speaker Fits 10" 3544055751267 | eBay

No I am not buying from these websites as I can get better prices via my source.. Going to be crossing the 165's at 110hz thus allowing alil more power handling. Running the Polys sealed of course. I know this want be anything great but I think it will make a nice upgrade from Premium Factory Sound. Anyone have any first hand experience with any of these products??

All above can be had for under $900 so its not $$$ by most standards
my statement still stands, I wish my first system was that nice lol... Head unit powered hifonics speakers on two jl w0 12s prefab ported. Its complete sh*t under 150$ total.

Either way man, I think he'll love the setup once you get it dialed in right.

my statement still stands, I wish my first system was that nice lol... Head unit powered hifonics speakers on two jl w0 12s prefab ported. Its complete sh*t under 150$ total.
Either way man, I think he'll love the setup once you get it dialed in right.
The subwoofer itself was poo or was it poor sounding because of pre-fab enclosure : 0 ?

OP, Yes all looks good ^_^.

I too wish my first system 12 years ago was this good : D. My First system was a very old Pionner HU that's not listed on Pioneers online archives even! but thank fully I had one RCA and I attached a free-air Sub to it. At the time though I thought it sounded fantastic! After my Ultimo SC Experience I understand it wasn't : P...

I thought i was the sh*t and JL beats every other company back then and dreamed of ownling L7s oh man.... That first dive into a 150+db capable car turned my world upside down and that was a silverado with two shok flo 1k 10s. on a shok II amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.