Box for single 12" Type-R

Participant count
  • Participants list

ZarazuaT

Hello all!! I recently purchased a new Accord and I'm over the stock system in it. I am installing a single type-r 12" srw-122d ran at 4ohm. I was wondering if anyone could design one with cut sheet for me. Just a simple enclosure, since I'm not the best builder lmao.

The subwoofer is an old type-r (pre 2010) 500w RMS running off an old RF R500.1 amp. The max dimensions that my trunk will fit is 16"H x 36"W x 20"D. I will be running 0ga from battery to distribution block, then 4ga from there to the amp. I really want low end, maybe around 34hertz? I listen mostly to rap(future, young thug, drake), if you want to call it that lol. What will the design cost me? If you need any more info, please let me know. Really appreciate it, Thanks.

**updated with new measurements**

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all!! I recently purchased a new Accord and I'm over the stock system in it. I am installing a single type-r 12". I was wondering if anyone could design one with cut sheet for me. Just a simple enclosure, since I'm not the best builder lmao.
The subwoofer is an old type-r (pre 2010) 500w RMS running off an old RF R500.1 amp. The max dimensions that my trunk will fit is 16"H x 28"W x 20"D. I will be running 0ga from battery to distribution block, then 4ga from there to the amp. I really want low end, maybe around 34hertz? I listen mostly to rap(future, young thug, drake), if you want to call it that lol. What will the design cost me? If you need any more info, please let me know. Really appreciate it, Thanks.
Hows it sound ?

Hello all!! I recently purchased a new Accord and I'm over the stock system in it. I am installing a single type-r 12" srw-122d ran at 4ohm. I was wondering if anyone could design one with cut sheet for me. Just a simple enclosure, since I'm not the best builder lmao.
The subwoofer is an old type-r (pre 2010) 500w RMS running off an old RF R500.1 amp. The max dimensions that my trunk will fit is 16"H x 36"W x 20"D. I will be running 0ga from battery to distribution block, then 4ga from there to the amp. I really want low end, maybe around 34hertz? I listen mostly to rap(future, young thug, drake), if you want to call it that lol. What will the design cost me? If you need any more info, please let me know. Really appreciate it, Thanks.

*OFFICIAL* Free Ported Box Plans (56k NO!!) - Dodge SRT Forum

I have an older Type R 12 and a 10 with the red R and acordian style surround...both are great subs
I used to have 4 of these in a 99 expedition a few years ago. Loved them then. Now, Ive been thinking, what if i went with 2.5cuft at 32z. I will be upgrading to a sundown a12 and 1200w hifonics zeus in a few months. I could use the same box..

I can build it if you want. I'm local to you as well. Pm me if you're interested. Very affordable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.