Box for Lethal Injection 12

Participant count
  • Participant list
Nice!
Did you decide on what if anything you were going to do to support/protect the ports outside the box
Well, that Loctite I used around the ports internally is doing a heck of a job holding those ports in place. As far as outside, I got some clear loctite that I plan to run around the ports as the exit the box. The vertical brace inside is attached to the ports with loctite as well and they won’t budge at all. I applied a nice amount of pressure and those ports will not move. Once the box is instaLed with the ports behind my driver seat, it’s a done deal. They are really sturdy!

Nice!
Did you decide on what if anything you were going to do to support/protect the ports outside the box
8B447505-A966-4648-A415-5EADAF4A0D75.jpeg
247BEEFD-51F8-4B5B-9F91-23842B5C743B.jpeg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...
Go get some shitty wood or cardboard or something and figure out what the max is, play around with different dimensions to see what the max cubic...
Opted to show my buckeyes some love. Used some padding and also a unique piece of laminate I hade laying around. Needless to say, I’m happy it’s...

About this thread

Ridinhi

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Ridinhi
Winston-Salem, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date