Prospective System for Armada

Participant count
  • Participant list

Drooque

CarAudio.com Newbie
US
Hello Everyone, I asked a question under the speaker section about the components for this system, but didn't get any answer. Since then, I have looked into a bunch more. Currently, I have the following in a cart, ready to purchase:
Blaupunkt AMP1604
Blaupunkt AMP3000D
2 x MTX Terminator6S
I already have Kenwood ddx376bt, 3 x MTX Blue Thunder Legend 10" (4 ohm each), and all the wiring.
This is quite budget. I know Blaupunkt isn't what they were 20 years ago, but I watched some reviews where these two amps were benched and they seemed pretty good for the price. I couldn't figure out anything about the MTX components, as far as quality, reliability, etc.
Alright, let me have it.

This is quite budget. I know Blaupunkt isn't what they were 20 years ago, but I watched some reviews where these two amps were benched and they seemed pretty good for the price.
I haven't seen any in person since they were good back in the 80s but yeah, that's the vibe I get from them these days as well. Also don't see any MTX anymore and the last thing from them that really impressed me was the 9500 subs that are about 20 years old now (not sure if they still make them or if current generation is the same as the old ones that are TC 4hp clones basically). If you do buy all this please report back as to the current state of either of those brands.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...