box design for (4) 15's needed for crew cab

Really enjoy going to school around here. So if my goals are to be loud all I need is kicker comps and a pre fab enclosure? 

Just trying to get all this straight.. Not sure I want to blow out my windows though maybe i should get one of those under seat kicker 8s instead..

Really enjoy going to school around here
8D3oGj6.jpg

Hey... easy now, I'm a honor student.

Just trying to learn what I can from the newbies before i waste money or time...
Everyday it's a long ride to school.

I just can't keep up with these pros 

Never should have given that S10L7 to my kid... oh well... gotta run, the short bus is here again.

7yy6Dcq.jpg

Bro... under seat SeAlEd enclosure... that might save your window glass... not really sure tho.

Better keep it under 762watts rms @2 ohm... it might make your license plate bend

My crayons are in my desk man, they won't let us use pencils at my school
This is no b.s., way back in elementary school I saw a girl stab a boy in the top on the shoulder with a pencil.I don't mean just stuck him with it, it was a couple inches deep. Pretty sure he never picked on her again.

This is no b.s., way back in elementary school I saw a girl stab a boy in the top on the shoulder with a pencil.I don't mean just stuck him with it, it was a couple inches deep. Pretty sure he never picked on her again.
I still have a piece of led underneath my skin in between my fingers. Elementary was brutal

Is there a single factual statement in this, or is it a persuasive draft?
It is factual in its entirety. Of course the internet never fails with its troll posts or taking what is said and twisting to be something other than originally intended. Which is fine. I have been in this industry since the 90s doing a wide range of various work from owning a shop, to split records, to working in manufacturing in r&d and much more. The end results are never what the general public think or want others to believe because it is what they were taught.

All the while behind the scenes several know the truth yet never speak as these are the results you get. 

Just like t/s specs I personally know of 3 companies that either have no clue or rely on a 3rd party to get them. Which I always laughed at being they are designing drivers yet have no clue what they are doing in the end. They just know a+b can get loud or sound good...but no idea why or how.

Regardless, most here will laugh and swipe it under the rug as hyperbole or trolling. To each their own, some times being blind is honestly better in some cases I guess.

It is factual in its entirety. Of course the internet never fails with its troll posts or taking what is said and twisting to be something other than originally intended. Which is fine. I have been in this industry since the 90s doing a wide range of various work from owning a shop, to split records, to working in manufacturing in r&d and much more. The end results are never what the general public think or want others to believe because it is what they were taught.

All the while behind the scenes several know the truth yet never speak as these are the results you get. 

Just like t/s specs I personally know of 3 companies that either have no clue or rely on a 3rd party to get them. Which I always laughed at being they are designing drivers yet have no clue what they are doing in the end. They just know a+b can get loud or sound good...but no idea why or how.

Regardless, most here will laugh and swipe it under the rug as hyperbole or trolling. To each their own, some times being blind is honestly better in some cases I guess.
There's nothing new about what you're saying. I can name more than 3 companies that do stupid **** too

Your "background" doesn't exempt you from criticism 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.