Box Building Screws or Brad Nails?

So a supposed wealthy middle-aged father and business owner with 20 years experience in car audio is online arguing and name calling like a little kid???

Yep I'm convinced you're just a trolling wannabe.

So a supposed wealthy middle-aged father and business owner with 20 years experience in car audio is online arguing and name calling like a little kid???
Yep I'm convinced you're just a trolling wannabe.
Well he obviously doesn't own a shop or he would KNOW by now that having your builders predrill and screw is too time consuming and has no real benefit. He would be losing money like crazy. He would have never lasted 20 years and he wouldn't be able to keep good help because they would know their boss was an idiot and quit due to wasting too much time. Imagine a boss that demands you do unnecessary things when you know there is a better way, he won't listen to facts or reason, and then gripes at you when you take too long even though he's the one that caused it. I can only think of will castro.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif wtf happened to this thread? I'm telling you, wood glue, the best thing I can find to hold mdf together.

I think i figured it out... AudioDave is the son that's talking like as if he was the dad. Makes a lot of sense.
I'm pretty sure you're correct. If you pay attention to his Blazer build log it starts out as HIM building HIS truck and then after the comments were made about the kids in the pics he says it's his son's truck and his son is building it.

I'm pretty sure you're correct. If you pay attention to his Blazer build log it starts out as HIM building HIS truck and then after the comments were made about the kids in the pics he says it's his son's truck and his son is building it.
Does it really matter? He's dumb as fuck either way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.