Box Building Screws or Brad Nails?

Lol yea thats what I was thinking. And a big piece of trash also. I was never knocking you. I said just post it up so we can see that you have built them. And then you go knocking my work? Wow really mature guy. My parents house? Lol I own my own house, and my parents own a old plantation house so I doubt that. And I can blow you wow you must have a nerve struck you should learn people skills and grow up. I'm sure you make more money on audio than me. I do it for fun, not looking to make tons as I do it for the love of audio and helping other out. It seems you forgot that long ago. Sad very sad. I just hope one day you grow up and learn not to be such a douche. AAnd also it seems your not a man of your word as you said you we're done here.
Seems very unprofessional for him to be saying things like this to you.

Hey AudioDave ~ I'm based out of Oregon as well, would like to come by and see your amazing shop that you are bragging about. Your enclosures too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Seems very unprofessional for him to be saying things like this to you.
Hey AudioDave ~ I'm based out of Oregon as well, would like to come by and see your amazing shop that you are bragging about. Your enclosures too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Careful dude. PM sent. And im not based out of Oregon. I just live here part time. Also you started on me go back and look in the posts. I didnt knock your work or insult you first.

I get my clamps at harbour freight they are $6 a clamp. Ok audio u said u already said that5? Your a moron. I said post up some pics of your supposed work. I bet you arnt **** I imagine. And cannot build crap.
You read? This is pretty coarse to me and asking for it, thats why I said it to you.

Hahaha, I'm convinced now that AudioDave is just another one of those daydreaming kids making himself out to be WAAAAYYYY more than he really is. He claims to have these epic box building skills but all his build pics show 13yr olds building some really shitty looking boxes. Also according to him it's okay to build shitty boxes cause the carpet covers it up. I want to know what organization does your wife compete in?

noob....id bet you couldnt spell SQ nevertheless know wtf I am talking about. Heres how your too busy: Just get your CA&E mag, a tube of KY and sit on the wifes puter like you are now slammin peoples **** and advice and masturbate to everyones systems in the magazine, cuz thats as close as you will get.
I see nothing from you but insults and stupidity. Show your talk or shut up - Same as everyone else. Piss off - Im done on this thread.

lol psychic as well as a master craftsman. Do your feet get wet when you walk on water? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I use 3/4 MDF, drywall screws with predrilled holes and subfloor adhesive. my boxes arent sexy but they do what they are supposed to. I would carpet my box but theres no point if I cant keep a system for two months without trying something new.

If people were really concerned with structural integrity of the joins they would dove tail and screw. We all know that threads pull out of mdf relatively easily, but a glued and screwed dovetail would be the absolute best way. ANYTHING else is just relying on the glue and whatever fastener is only there to hold the boards in place while the glue dries.

Hahaha, I'm convinced now that AudioDave is just another one of those daydreaming kids making himself out to be WAAAAYYYY more than he really is. He claims to have these epic box building skills but all his build pics show 13yr olds building some really shitty looking boxes. Also according to him it's okay to build shitty boxes cause the carpet covers it up. I want to know what organization does your wife compete in?
ALL my build pics? Dude you cant fkkn see. Theres 1 build where my son is doing his sytem learning. Noone is 13 either. Also not daydreaming with pics noob.

ALL my build pics? Dude you cant fkkn see. Theres 1 build where my son is doing his sytem learning. Noone is 13 either. Also not daydreaming with pics noob.
Wow guy thought you we're done with this thread pages ago. Seems you can't keep your work. And it's sad your blaming your shitty work on your son. Wow what a father. Ad again your grammar and spelling is terrible.

dave's a noob and apparently anti-social
not anti social but whatever noob cant believe how many followers there on here. Feels like JR High all over again. You should change your title to Hand. KY coordination and bang yourself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.