Box Build for vetkilr

bjfish11
5,000+ posts

FisherCustoms.com
He had Pete do the design from TTB, but unfortunately it didnt quite fit my build style. So Chris re-did the design, keeping the internal dims and everything exact, just changed the orientation of the panels to fit our style a little better.

Not exactly sure whats going in the enclosure, or what it is going in. It will be two mirrored enclosures, that he will be bolting together once he gets them in his vehicle.

I got working hard this weekend, and didnt take too many pics. As we set now, both enclosures are completely built, and will bet getting sanded, and ports painted tomorrow. From there, carpet soon.

Onto the pics...

11.png

13.png

redesign2.jpg

JoelMcMillen001.jpg

JoelMcMillen002.jpg

JoelMcMillen003.jpg

Nice start BJ!!! More pics, More pics, More pics....lol

Its going in a 08 Toyota tundra reg cab.

Subs are four 12" TC-9s(basicly).

They are being pushed by a Lanzar Opti 4000d and should wang a little.

J

Dang seems like all these new trucks are giving gobs of room for regular cab systems. Either that or your really short and don't mind the seat being pushed all the way up lol. Sure looks like it is gonna be a sweet setup.

Oh and BJ flawless work as usual, doesn't get any better than this at all.

Thanks fellas. Forgot my cam at home today, was in a rush to get to the shop. 12 hr days FTL.

Ill see if I can get some more for you guys tomorrow.

Christ... I wondered why the box was kinda small for 4 12's... That's because there's two of them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Awaiting more pictures. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.