Boomin_tahoe's s10 build

Still can't fuse and got some super cheap ass Gear in a piece of **** car. Waste of life.
Bro your gear is in a fvcking KIA!!!!! Lmao u have nooooo room to talk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Still can't fuse and got some super cheap ass Gear in a piece of **** car. Waste of life.
Pics clearly show I fused properly....wtf you talkin about??

You have a choice to not view my thread if you don't like what I have....stay the **** off it.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Haters gon' hate...

Coming from somebody who just had to sell all their **** because his wife told him to
Your really retared. I didn't sell a single thing. And she did not tell me to sell anything. I wanted to sell it to do other thing for my SON. I would rather have a basic system and buy my son some awesome stuff so he can have the childhood I never had... you will prly never understand that.

Too bad there isn't a feature on this site that wouldn't allow certain people on build logs...you know, that only the thread starter can have control over.

Your really retared. I didn't sell a single thing. And she did not tell me to sell anything. I wanted to sell it to do other thing for my SON. I would rather have a basic system and buy my son some awesome stuff so he can have the childhood I never had... you will prly never understand that.

Back on track...due to some rain we got and started working o/t, again...

Bracket which held the jack is finally cut away....took a little longer but that Dremmel sure comes in handy..

uDoZz7q.jpg

AmsxbAL.jpg

pfVUuCk.jpg

Finally got the amp rack assembled. Hopefully I can sand it down flush and corner rounded tomorrow....letting the glue dry overnight...

3WRtBZb.jpg

hC2wDze.jpg

Doing some test fitting....trimmed a little where needed. Also have a slight hump where the center console back is on the bottom, which explains the cutout on the amp rack...

VbYlyWn.jpg

A little visual....sure does fill up the ext cab area quite a lot!! Hopefully I can get this wired up real soon.

zG0XiUL.jpg

It's not a car dumbfuck. Those "cheap" tools get the job done....don't need expensive ones to do the same job //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.