Boomin_tahoe's s10 build

Bare with me people!! I got a lot of pics to upload, and share!! So I spent a lot of time cleaning it up, small things that were neglected from the previous owner...things of that sort. Light bulbs burned out, the 3rd brake light wasn't working, replaced bulbs and the cover....etc. One day I was viewing craigslist and came across this sweet looking yellow s10, exactly like mine, except it didn't have side moldings or the wheel well molding. So I thought up an idea why not make mine kinda like that. Did a little research on how to remove side molding and was quite easy. the hard part was removing the double back tape left on the vehicle, and buffing it out.
MTv7Tst.jpg

YhKhumv.jpg
How it is right now...
wife had green 95 got brand new for nothing like $12k (they wanted $15) had it 2 yrs got totaled she got broken rib, ins company gave us $12,500 lol.. she bought another used blue 1 from her boss for $6,500 had it 6-7 yrs sold it for $2800, both were single cabs.. we did well $ wise on those things..

They run thru a liter a day... Each... And there's 6 of em!!!
u need the 10 in my backyard along with the possum, fox, 2 rabbits, 6 blue birds,8 crows 16 robins, 6 carinals, 8 deer and turtle that live back here.. at 1st it looks like a disney movie, until they start fighting lol., 1st rule of animal fight., club don't talk about............

u need the 10 in my backyard along with the possum, fox, 2 rabbits, 6 blue birds,8 crows 16 robins, 6 carinals, 8 deer and turtle that live back here.. at 1st it looks like a disney movie, until they start fighting lol., 1st rule of animal fight., club don't talk about............
and you were insinuating that I was drunk LOL

Ran some power wire today....mounted the in-line fuse block. Had to remove the fuse block, for the truck but was only 3 bolts so just had to move it forward to mount the 4 gauge inline fuse.

vCdPJh5.jpg

KXZnVlv.jpg

LXqT2CK.jpg

13shz86.jpg

K5sFAJh.jpg

oZOU2CC.jpg

Tomorrow I may hook up the amp, test it make sure everything is in good working order before I begin putting in the amp rack.

People, we have power!!

AEVLTLy.jpg

Still working on cutting away the jack bracket. Sucker is almost there but being a lil stubborn. Have to do that in order for the amp rack to fit in there properly. Then I can start getting everything wired up.

Right about that time, I had finally sold my 4 10's and had some $$ to spend on some new gear for the truck. Surprisingly, I had won an auction off ebay for a pair of DC Audio m3 8. I was originally gonna do a few 8's in the truck but narrowed it down to a single 8 after talking with some people on here and sold off the other one. Yup, that's my cat in the background!!
PCo6yEN.jpg

Then my Massive amp arrived....it's really small for a 3 ch amp....wattage will do 120x2 into 4 ohms and sub ch is 800 watts.

aTeY21i.jpg

GHNZreG.jpg

YO82Ta8.jpg
"I won an auction" you really are a special kind of stupid

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.