Black rims for my truck.....

lulz.....poser
not sure i understand whats wrong with that tire?? it is one of the best off road/street tires you can buy. looks great preforms amazing off road and does well on street to boot. he asked about my tires sop i gave the info. then gave info on somthing that is more suited for what he will need. if there is no off road abbility needed then of course you would not go that route

not sure i understand whats wrong with that tire?? it is one of the best off road/street tires you can buy. looks great preforms amazing off road and does well on street to boot.
you made it sound as if it was worthless and only looked good.....read what I quoted

they can be found for around 2 and change per tire most places.

F60682

call me a red neck but i think that is one badd ass looking tire. really ads alot to a truck. but dont be fooled when they say that are quite on road. quite for swampers but not compared to a highway tire

they can be found for around 2 and change per tire most places.
F60682

call me a red neck but i think that is one badd ass looking tire. really ads alot to a truck. but dont be fooled when they say that are quite on road. quite for swampers but not compared to a highway tire
Hopefully I can find a good price somewhere. It's not so much the tread or traction that I'm looking for, but just a stance. You know, like a beefier stance.

without a lift 33 is about as big as you can get without having a problem. even at 33 you will loose a full turn lock in bumpy conditions.
i ran 35 swampers on my truck for a few years and it rubbed lots of times off road. on fully lock turns it would also grab the inside fender covers. had to take to out.

PS: i think we have the same truck depending on year
all you have to do is take care of your stuff bro. i had 37 inch boggers on my truck. the only place it rubbed was on the leaf springs. it was a daily driver to. so is my powerstroke with 40 inch iroks. but im trying to downsize the tires and rims so i can lower my truck.

I should start videoing the places I go and pull people from:D
ive never had shitty tires either dude and i hve been stuck and so have you. if you have never been stuck your driving like a puss

all you have to do is take care of your stuff bro. i had 37 inch boggers on my truck. the only place it rubbed was on the leaf springs. it was a daily driver to. so is my powerstroke with 40 inch iroks. but im trying to downsize the tires and rims so i can lower my truck.

pics of said truck. you can not put 37 boggers on a stock F150 and keep full travel and turn lock

if you drive real off road conditions you WILL get stuck no matter how good you are. the only way to avoid it is if you never try anything your not to sure about but what fun is that? come see us in the south and let the red necks show ya how to find the good stuff.
http://www.myspace.com/301mudhole
I usually do more trail and rocks.....we have sc clay pits, but it is not very sticky.

not very sticky being; I have had my passport up in the **** above the hood and it pulled right through it....slow, but it made it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.