Car alarm

ExplicitUrSelf
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I want a car alarm for my 2001 chevy blazer 4dr but i really dont know what i need to look into when it comes to an alarm/brand. I dont want remote start but i want something pretty good that could be that could be reached from a good range. Does anyone have brand/models they recommend?? And what brand/models to stay away from?? I will have a shop install this, I just want to know what is good andd what is not because their job is to sell and they just want to rip you off.

i really dont know what to look for in an alarm, I would like starter kill, OEM horn to go on when alarm is active, and headlight flash. I think these options are basic from what i have reaserched. What extra features is there that i should know about that way i could deturmine how many channels i need...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.