Black Friday Deals 2023

I can't make up my mind... šŸ˜‘ Buy 4 Xs or stick with the Evils...

hmmmm.jpg

Out of those choices, Iā€™d definitely go with the Xā€™s

I was between the Xs and Fi Neo 3.5s but I'm scared 1750 watts each isn't going to work for me. The 3.7s modeled terrible compared to the Xs and 3.5s on WinISD (for what it's worth) and they are $400 more. I have always liked the Xs though and enjoyed my Xv2 15".

I was between the Xs and Fi Neo 3.5s but I'm scared 1750 watts each isn't going to work for me. The 3.7s modeled terrible compared to the Xs and 3.5s on WinISD (for what it's worth) and they are $400 more. I have always liked the Xs though and enjoyed my Xv2 15".

If you are running 4 of them, they would be just fine on 8k. The Xā€™s are rated at 1500 and also will be just fine. Both motors are designed right with plenty of cooling and both are using PE coils. You canā€™t go wrong with either choice!

I thought for sure youā€™d get them from D4S and get them signed for extra deebeez

Damn I should have... šŸ‘€ šŸ˜†

Big Jeff car audio is about 45 mins from me and had them in stock but I would have had to pay $125 in state tax. :poop:

Audio Apex (CAB) would only ship to a drop center. šŸ˜‘

Last edited:

They got good deals on everything it seems šŸ¤Æ. Fml Iā€™m about to spend some money šŸ˜¬
Id have to peel off that Front Face sticker though. I wouldnt want start any shitt,or have any full water bottles thrown at my azz. LOL šŸ‘€ šŸ‘€ šŸ‘€šŸ‘€:poop:āœŒļø

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...