Black Friday Deals 2023

Popwarhomie
5,000+ posts

Team Lethal Pressure
Central FL
Another year another Black Friday deals thread. Post up some deals.

Deaf bonce "up to 35% off".

sundown.jpg

Last edited:
I’m assuming Soundqubed will do the usual flash sales advertised on Facebook.

Creative Audio has some good prices on refurb JL amps (considering new price)

Wonder if SSA is doing anything this year.

Man Pop you are going to cost me some money!! I don't want to buy DB but at that price for those Avatars idk very tempting. Hopefully once the TS is run through they will work good with my box that was built for the Fi Xv3's.

Oh you should hear what I got told today at the local idiot shop,lol. Wait till you hear this one via PM. And the guy got extremely rude with me because of me saying I had been doing this for 30 years. I wanted to smack the living feck outta him but jail isn't an option.

Gee idk take a guess! I like my freedom! I like the idea of being at home with the GF who visits now and then from my home state then leaves for a few weeks! :D Best part of the relationship is that, visits for a week or two then heads back home since she has her kid then.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...