Bigrick31's 00 CVPI build

I'd be pretty pissy if a real cop tried to ticket me for driver a Vic' that looked like a police car.
yeah they won't tell you that is the reason they pulled you over, but they sure will give you a ticket it. They'll pull u over for any little problem if your car looks like their's. I got pulled over for window tint. How many times have you heard someone get pulled over for window tint?

cops just wave at me lol. ive gotten so many comments driving the thing around town. ive got people offering to buy the car people asking where i bought it and one dude on a motorcycle go blues brother f*ck yea! so i just got the car back from the body shop got new bumpers and in a week ill get a new push bar as i was rear ended in it a month ago. i also am in the process of installing a pioneer avic-z2 unit and i am also trying to find some seats to put in it. the crown victoria seats are like 2 big pieces of toast and when you go around a corner you fly out of your seat. im looking at some recaro seats or something with more support for tight cornering.

I know a lot about Fords too, so if you have any random questions and your buddy isn't around shoot me a PM. I'm really interested in this build. Something I've wanted to do for a LONG time, but can't really do stuff like this in college. Are you buying a new crate engine? Or used? Also, how bout a set of Cobra seats. They are really comfortable, and depending on what color interior you have in the Vic, they will match the Ford interior perfectly.

It would be sick if you did a shaker hood with the Cobra Jet emblems too. Like the old Fairlanes, etc. that could be ordered with the "Cop motor" from the factory.

I know a lot about Fords too, so if you have any random questions and your buddy isn't around shoot me a PM. I'm really interested in this build. Something I've wanted to do for a LONG time, but can't really do stuff like this in college. Are you buying a new crate engine? Or used? Also, how bout a set of Cobra seats. They are really comfortable, and depending on what color interior you have in the Vic, they will match the Ford interior perfectly.
It would be sick if you did a shaker hood with the Cobra Jet emblems too. Like the old Fairlanes, etc. that could be ordered with the "Cop motor" from the factory.
Well thanks for that. ill most likely be getting a used motor. as for the cobra seats ive taken a ride in my friends cobra a few time and your right they are comfy but my interior it tan im in the process of switching it out to a black interior the inside of the car is beat up anyways cops and people who get arrested and tossed in the back of the car dont really treat the inside of the car to nicely. i may have to photoshop a shaker hood on the car to see how it looks. but my main goal for the outside of the car is to keep it looking like a cop car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.