Bigrick31's 00 CVPI build

Gonna be following this one closely. Got any plans for the engine? Gonna be a sick ride when its done, the cop theme is gonna be sweet too.
im doing research on what i can do to the engine. all i got so far is to put a mustang super charger on it. but suspension comes first then ill be doing some body and interior mods engine will most likely be last. just gotta finish selling my truck parts first

yup like i said just taking all the extra stuff off of my truck right now then ill be pulling the cop car in and starting on the bag job.

also just ordered a pioneer avic-z2 for this the flip out monitor on my n3 hits the dash so im going for the double din 7" screen

2403395_7.jpg

here's mine. It's not a CVPI, but close

Its a 2002 Crown Vic. with a Marauder front end. I was going the same cop car route you are, but I think cops pulled me over just for having a car that looked like theirs. I think I have terrible luck with cops though so you should be fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.