Big-time customer/ Big time problem

Try grounding the RCA's. Some Pioneers seem to have an issue with their RCA grounds.

PioneerFix.jpg

Make sure all amp ground are sufficient. Sounds like a grounding issue to me.

thinking the radio is suspect also...where is the unit grounded? sure the rca's are fully connected? did you tape them together?
The head unit is grounded through the wiring harness.. The rcas are fully connected and no they are not taped together.. Its hard because we dont do the guys installs

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Its just wierd because if it was the head unit then how come it doesnt have a problem with the key turned back

It sounds like an amp grounding issue. Whining noise points to that immediately, and it may be shutting off when you turn it up because it's not getting the juice it needs.

well its a grounding problem for sure, why not start with the easiest ones which are the amps.. Its very basic but sand off the paint on the chassis and ground the amps to the chassis. What is the reasoning behind grounding the amps to the battery instead of the chassis?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.