• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

Do you guys think the infinity beta digital 300 amp can power 1 jl W7 15" woofer? or one eclipse titanium 15"? any help is appreciated thanks and oh yea anybody have experienced with the infinity amp? how did u like it? any comments?

you are going to spend like a thousand dollars on a sub and put a amp like that on it can't say that it won't work and digital is supposed to be the new thing I only worry about an amp that you can get for 400 bucks that claims 1000 watts mono into a 2 ohm load maybe I wrong I have never heard anything bad about it. how about a nice linear power amp or U.S. amps let us know how it turns out

Well im getitn the Eclipse titanium for 350 and the amp itself cost about 600 when it first came out but it was severly cut because infinity stopped making them. Im hoping it can since infinity makes very high quality products and I hope this amp wont let me down.

you are getting a titanium for 350 send me four infinity does make real good stuff (speakers) but how long have they been in the amp business not very long I wouldn't worry about quality but buy an amp from a company that is know for their amps not here speakers although I just bought a JL 500/1 and am hoping the same thing you are but I still need maybe two not four titanium 10s good luck

Well ima try it. From what I heard on the reviews this amp is very powerful. It was enough to blow out 2 kicker solobarics so im thinking its going to be able to push it fine. Its also class D so that wont rob my power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.