Big 3 question?

I’ll say this

Those huge tspec terminals don’t accommodate jumper cables should that need arise. I had some kickers like that and wasn’t able to jump a friends car. Attaching a battery charger won’t be possible either. They look cool and a person can hook lots of wires to them but functionality beyond that is limited.
7C006DE6-5DAF-4050-A887-E66E65A272E9.png
I like these better. I don’t have side terminals. Add more wires? Get longer bolts.

Actually, not correct. They come with two extra post and Allen (or Star Tork) bolts, to which you mount wherever you please (two top and two side or angled options) Then just connect the original OEM harness to one post leaving you a completely open post and a better connection option for jumpers than you would have had with the stock configuration. In addition to that, you also gain up to four 1/0 or 4AWG input options. They are extremely well made and have high conductivity and are finished to avoid corrosion. There is only one issue I ran into and that is I had to cut the top of my battery case and create new rectangle raised covers for each side which was fairly easy. I cleared the hood just fine but liked the aesthetics of it all be nicely covered up. There really is no downside to using these particular terminals given the flexibility they afford the installer. In the event you want to pull them and the extra wire out, all the original stuff is still intact, remove it and go.

Last edited:
With a stock of 22k volts, I should have kept my stock 130 amp alt and left the 6 AGM batteries out and left one under the hood, never done the Big 3/6 for my 10k sub stage and 2k front stage. Where the Fvuck are you getting your information? Tic Flock???

All jokes aside, I figured it out. I took the plastic cover thing off of the negative battery terminal, and I can attach a new ground wire right on top of the original. That nut spins all the way off and there's plenty of threads for many ring connectors. Now to just find a bigger plastic cover to cover up the the ends of the ground wires.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...