big dog boxes???good/bad??

i bought from him couple weeks ago. i bought a dual 10" sealed box and he took 2-3 weeks to ship. im guessing he was out of stock and had to build more.

other than slow shipping and poor communication, the box was worth it for the price.

I also had to wait quite some time to get my box from big dog...i think it might have something to do with using paypal instead of "vendio" which is the preferred payment method. The build quality is good...however there was one small leak in one side of the box. not really a big deal to fix. They are probably the cheapest boxes around price wise, and should work fine.

just make sure if it's ported, you know what it's tuned at. I remember back in the day, I was goin through all these ebay ads and asked-the-seller what they were tuned at. A lot of em said 60hz....lol. I think a big dog box said 40hz...so I guess that's ok.

both my boxes are the dual 10" 1.05 cuft per sub sealed boxes. i ordered them on a monday and got them that same thursday. there was not 1 air leak in the box and for the price... they cannot be beat. they are being used for pg ti subs and they pound in them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.