better way 2 burn out

my room mates brother has an 05' GTO and we went 152 mph in it in about 20 seconds, then he stopped and roasted the tires for a good ten seconds... that cars insanely fast
:word:life

buy a fast car, then you dont have to worry about burning out.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif if you have to use some sort of "tactic" to burn out, you shouldnt be burning out anyways:fyi:

if you dont have a sports car, dont drive like you do.

Just put the vehicle in 1st gear (that's if that is an option with an auto). Hold the brakes down pretty hard, start giving the car gas till the tires start spinning, then ease off the brake just enough so you don't move (get some smoke out of them) and then left off the brakes and leave some nice tire marks. At least that's what I do, as you can see in my avartar //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the brake trick doesn't work so well with front wheel drive cars. it's either neutral drop, bleech or hold the e-brake and mash the gas for you

edit: or do all three at once

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.