Speed sensor? I think?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Goes right above where the axle goes through the tranny.... if your wondering. Only other sensor is a back up sensor... so i thought this must be the speed sensor... right?

did you have any symptoms or just happen to notice the broken piece while looking thru randomly? but, if i'm on the same page as you i believe you are correct in your assumption, however i think your best bet to double check is to bring it into the dealer who manufactures your vehicle and see if they can positively identify it, because it may be an oddly named or multiple purpose component

did you have any symptoms or just happen to notice the broken piece while looking thru randomly? but, if i'm on the same page as you i believe you are correct in your assumption, however i think your best bet to double check is to bring it into the dealer who manufactures your vehicle and see if they can positively identify it, because it may be an oddly named or multiple purpose component
Woah... okay thats...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

umm

The sympton is this happened....

and i realized my sensor had a chunk out of it when i got my new transmission :

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I just dont know what its called cause i need to order a new one sense a gear is chipped off and will mess up my speedometer when it jumps all over the place...... im just checking to make sure you guys think it looks like the speed sensor (for anyone on here thats changed a transmission themselves)

EDIT: your saying like... go to the dodge dealership and ask them?... i planned on doing that tomorrow just to make sure if none of you guys have changed a transmission. im sure someone has here but isnt reading this.... it should just be any fwd transmission... talon , eclipse, avenger...any 420A motors. Goes right above the axle like in the pictures and if you got a new transmission you would have to swap them over... i know for sure its not the backup sensor though..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SwaveY

Banned
SwaveY
Slippery Rock,PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from