Help with injectors please?

unicorns are inside of your intake manifold, and one of em got ****** into the engine, and melted, and clogged an injector

better fix it yourself, or the baldwins and PETA will be all over your ass

i don't know, man, it's not possible to diagnose a car problem over the internet, and especially an electrical one, you could have 50 different problems, with 50 different symptoms, multipled problems causing one symptom, and sometimes even one problem causing TONS of gremlins

only way you're gonna find out is if you search for the code that turned up, find a forum and ask them (a CAR forum, not a car stereo forum) and here's the kicker, when you find a car service forum and ask the same question, it may help to tell someone WHAT KIND OF CAR YOU HAVE.

or just take it somewhere. i would suggest taking it somewhere

unicorns are inside of your intake manifold, and one of em got ****** into the engine, and melted, and clogged an injector
better fix it yourself, or the baldwins and PETA will be all over your ass

i don't know, man, it's not possible to diagnose a car problem over the internet, and especially an electrical one, you could have 50 different problems, with 50 different symptoms, multipled problems causing one symptom, and sometimes even one problem causing TONS of gremlins

only way you're gonna find out is if you search for the code that turned up, find a forum and ask them (a CAR forum, not a car stereo forum) and here's the kicker, when you find a car service forum and ask the same question, it may help to tell someone WHAT KIND OF CAR YOU HAVE.

or just take it somewhere. i would suggest taking it somewhere
^^haha, i like this guy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.