Better buy? 2) 12" BOSS CX124DVC's 3000W or 2 Pioneer TS-W303R's 2400w

noobs leading noobs...teh failz, teh lolz.....One Type R getting a legit 500rms will be louder then the boss, pioneers or duals. That said, I am not saying to get the R, just making a reference because it was suggested. I know as far as budget goes, people have had some luck with the Phoenix Gold RSD subs, and I actually heard a Crunch Ground Pounder 2 12 setup that was pretty loud (but was a legit install by someone with a fair amount of audio acumen)... Both of those subs can be had for well under 100$

edit- it appears the PG's are discontinued, and the sites that have them are about 110$, at that price I would lean to the R's. I did find the Crunch's tho, for around 65$

Buy that Audiopipe 1500D. It is a great budget amp and will last you a LONG time if you take care of it. Then decide if you want to run two meh 12s or one good 12/15.

^ those ones you linked are what I heard. 2 dvc2s tuned like at 34 or so off a kicker zx 750.1, and it pounded pretty good

Well personally I'm saving for a type-x and you can probably be satisfied with a MRP-M1000 amp but I'm going to save for an Alpine PDX-1.1000 amp... pretty expensive but worth it. You may be able to afford them especially with Christmas coming up soon. But if your on a low budget, get 1 or 2 type-Rs with 1 or 2 MRP-M500s, depending on how many subs you get. Don't take my word 100% though, I'm new into car audio too.
And Magnus, was that really necessary? I'm new with car audio also so hence my less then 10 posts, don't have to be a ****...
It is very necessary, if you are new you should not be helping others because you are still learning, just keep your mouth shut and read up, then give people some actual advice, not just what you want to buy.

As for the OP, listen to Magnus and some of these other guys, they've been here forever and know what they are talking about.

SSA Dcons , sundown sa series , or Incriminator 187 series are great budget subs. and the audiopipe ap1500d is a great budget amp.

dcon's and 187's are rated at 300 rms but handle close to double that amount daily , and the sa series will handle 1K daily. my little brother runs 2 dcon 10's in a 2.5cu ft @ 32 hz box that i built. they play loud and proud and get super deep in his extended cab truck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.