Best / Worst companies list, add your thoughts!

If you watch this video , Because they are CEA rated this company iam lead to believe thinks they are better then pyle /boss / vm audio / Audiobahn /quantum audio /cadence .. And with the CEA ratings are on par with Kicker /Kenwood/sony/Pioneer ... I found that when i was looking at OFC 1/0 wire and they have an amp kit for 100.00 . Never heard there products , just tossing it out there.

If you watch this video , Because they are CEA rated this company iam lead to believe thinks they are better then pyle /boss / vm audio / Audiobahn /quantum audio /cadence .. And with the CEA ratings are on par with Kicker /Kenwood/sony/Pioneer ... I found that when i was looking at OFC 1/0 wire and they have an amp kit for 100.00 . Never heard there products , just tossing it out there.

Cea does not mean anything. It's a BS spec iffy companies pay for to get people. All it test is 4ohm at 14.4.

Kinda doubt their rebuilt from blown speakers. But who really knows?
Thats why you get a lifetime warranty. They just take the blown ones and rewind a coil and whatever else needs to be done. Don't get me wrong, they do slam, but I was cool with one of the vendors when they were located in clark mall and he told me how it goes.

Thats why you get a lifetime warranty. They just take the blown ones and rewind a coil and whatever else needs to be done. Don't get me wrong, they do slam, but I was cool with one of the vendors when they were located in clark mall and he told me how it goes.
I haven't heard them in a box since the mid nineties it was 2 x 12's in a sealed box , they were my cousins and they beat hard as hell. Back then there was no name on the woofer , juat a plain black woofer, the west side called the old man pops cause he was an old man and the name stuck, lol. If they do repair and the woofer serves its purpose it might not be such a bad deal. I didn't think any company would replace a burnt out woofer for a lifetime, not even for a limited time, lol. thanks for the info..

Sounds like one of 'those' companies, eg: Kenford, Rockwood

I agree, people out here don't know how to tune amps or nothing it's all done by ear in the hoods. They're also not doing it to compete , they just wanna turn heads on the street, mainly female heads, lol.
My POS gets more female attention then all the hood cars combined. Kinda like at Black Sunday today...

Ha! you're obviously from Chicago. Yeah and their friends see it and they follow and the cycle continues. Since you know the flea market on Division, what do you think of POPS speakers? They've been around since I was a little kid over 25 years ago and they rocked back then. The older school west side know them real well. Heres a link for those who dont know:

You think a set up running pops stuff has ever won the sound comp at a WGCI show? I can tell you what does win them every year.....

You think a set up running pops stuff has ever won the sound comp at a WGCI show? I can tell you what does win them every year.....
No I cant state that they are top of the line since I've never owned a pair or compared. I've only listened to a pair 20 years ago and they were nice. I'm sure they're probably worth the money especially since they have a lifetime warranty. Also, if they weren't any good these ballers from the west side wouldn't put them in there Pimp mobiles, they take a pride to them cause their Chocago speakers . So what wins every year at the WGCI competition ?

No I cant state that they are top of the line since I've never owned a pair or compared. I've only listened to a pair 20 years ago and they were nice. I'm sure they're probably worth the money especially since they have a lifetime warranty. Also, if they weren't any good these ballers from the west side wouldn't put them in there Pimp mobiles, they take a pride to them cause their Chocago speakers . So what wins every year at the WGCI competition ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.