Best / Worst companies list, add your thoughts!

Kenwood and JVC are the same company they merged a while back fyi
And CT sounds, SKAR, and Sky High ? Need to be in a "at your own risk category"

Agree with DDtc move JBL up and Rockford down

And new RE audio is budget gear on a good day, and complete marketing BS the rest of the time
Kenwood and JVC are the same? I did not know that. I figured Kenwood was able to hold their own over the years, making just 'alright' stuff. I always associated JVC with cheap and low quality equipment. Should I move JVC up? Or Kenwood down? Or both?

Kenwood and JVC are the same? I did not know that. I figured Kenwood was able to hold their own over the years, making just 'alright' stuff. I always associated JVC with cheap and low quality equipment. Should I move JVC up? Or Kenwood down? Or both?
JVC makes great little stereos still. Basically a budgeted Kenwood stereo. I love my JVC stereo.

Lmao at all the Sky High hate. I'm willing to bet the majority of the people hating on them now are still running them...

As for Rockford, even their budget amps are real solid. My prime series is a very stout little amp.

I also find it hard to truly categorize the best companies. It depends on the tastes. Bang for your buck, SQ, SPL, SQL, etc. However your stay away from companies I agree with except for JVC.

EDIT: Also note that some of the Opti series from Lanzar are real solid amps.

wheres tc sound? or cdt or morel id buy from any of them before any of "your" top companies....

opinion tread is poop

wheres tc sound? or cdt or morel id buy from any of them before any of "your" top companies....
opinion tread is poop
It's not my opinion. I just started it off as such to get the thread rolling. Lol some of these companies I never even heard of. Others have names so similar to others... TC Audio, CT Audio, CDT Audio... lol

Clarion has some nice head units and are pretty affordable. Haven't used their woofers, speakers, or amps though.

C2 Audio is also pretty **** solid. Recon Amps put out great power and their Threatcon 2/4 and Team 1k woofers get down and sound great. @akillj ;

Last edited by a moderator:
id put morel in the top category. Mosconi as well.

and I may be biased since ive ran lots of IA over the years, but they have great quality

Kenwood, orion, and precision power are no where close to the category they are in. Mid range at best.

NVX is junk and is not good for the money just like Audiopipe was garbage.

CT sounds I would put in the avoid category right next to Sky High. CT Sounds is running their business like Skar audio and Sky High sells used equipment as new and has done so several times to try to skate by. Autotek should also be in this group.

I realize there is a ton of hate towards skar (Kevin) but they have solid product. Most people have never touched their gear just hate them. The Ivx might be one of the top budget woofers out, and the vvx is a very solid woofer. From what I understand the amps are legit also.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.