Best Speaker's For My CAR?

If that is $200 for front and $200 for back

I got to go with nate, For $200 u can get some good comps. And buy an Amp for another $200 to power them. If thats $200 over all I would look at some MB Quarts Or even the polk ex3 on sale at crutch feild. and think about getting an external amp too.

Originally posted by BassRacer hey how would the cdt compare to the kodas
Wow...I was thinking about switching between Eurosports and Kodas...I have a feeling the Koda would blow the CL away though I've yet to hear the Koda...

Tomorrow, I've got an appointment with the local Adire dealer to finally get a listen

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.