Best car speaker for sound quality and clarity.

Participant count
  • Participant list

ianik777

CarAudio.com Regular
Mauritius
Note that i actually have 4 pioneer 1675v2 of 55 watt rms each in each door powered by a pioneer amp. 4 deaf bonce arnold of 180 watt rms each in the trunk powered by a soundigital amp and a dual pioneer sub of 600 watt rms each powered by a mono pioneer amp. also have 4 pioneer tweeter inside and 2 pioneer pro series tweeter in the trunk. now want to add additional 2 or 4 speaker behind the back seat in the car. what nice sounding speaker model you suggest in the following brand?
-Pioneer
-JBL/Infinity
-Deaf bonce
-hertz
-kicker
-SP audio

Note that i actually have 4 pioneer 1675v2 of 55 watt rms each in each door powered by a pioneer amp. 4 deaf bonce arnold of 180 watt rms each in the trunk powered by a soundigital amp and a dual pioneer sub of 600 watt rms each powered by a mono pioneer amp. also have 4 pioneer tweeter inside and 2 pioneer pro series tweeter in the trunk. now want to add additional 2 or 4 speaker behind the back seat in the car. what nice sounding speaker model you suggest in the following brand?
-Pioneer
-JBL/Infinity
-Deaf bonce
-hertz
-kicker
-SP audio

The FR appears to dig pretty deep so midbass "should" be available. My amp is 50x4 rms with dsp so this set is on my short list.
Yes. That is another factor I like about Polk Audio speakers. They can dig a bit deeper than the majority of components within the same price range as well as most name brands. 75-100 rms and they really shine. Ive never had anyone complain about the Coax or the components thus far. I try to recommend when people ask.Im not a dealer or affiliated with Polk products.. just an audio enthus./hobbiest

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...