Best speaker for mid bass?

momeigs

Makeshift Bass-head
I’ve got 4 Skar SPX-Ts tweeters and 2 Skar NPX65s loudspeakers. I’m looking for better sound quality and power. I was looking at either the Incriminator Audio DPX-6. Any advice is appreciated!

Attachments

• A7CC0509-25F2-4F5A-A51A-C464310DE713.png
    A7CC0509-25F2-4F5A-A51A-C464310DE713.png
    230.5 KB · Views: 31
I’ve got 4 Skar SPX-Ts tweeters and 2 Skar NPX65s loudspeakers. I’m looking for better sound quality and power. I was looking at either the Incriminator Audio DPX-6. Any advice is appreciated!

How are you defining midbass - what frequency range? Are they going in kicks, doors or enclosures?

Before changing speakers, you should deaden the doors, if you have not already done that. Changing speakers will not make much of a difference if the doors are not sufficiently insulated. That will make the greatest improvement in sound quality, in your case. Try that first before investing in new speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...