Which pioneer speaker series is the best in terms of SQ?

@audiobaun, you would have to hear it in person. Crescendo amps. It sounds good man. Midbass for days.
I got to hear the clash of High Hats and Cymbals and some of the High notes on the Guitars ect. You really miss out on some nice music with the Highs. Im sure the mids sound really nice and get busy. Thats a Quality made amp to have also, Crescendo makes some top notch gear. Id like to try one of theyre Contralto 10s or 12s out

I got to hear the clash of High Hats and Cymbals and some of the High notes on the Guitars ect. You really miss out on some nice music with the Highs. Im sure the mids sound really nice and get busy. Thats a Quality made amp to have also, Crescendo makes some top notch gear. Id like to try one of theyre Contralto 10s or 12s out

I'm running the Crescendo S4 on my mids/highs right now. I'm pretty sure that van is running two of them. They are reasonably priced.

I'm running the Crescendo S4 on my mids/highs right now. I'm pretty sure that van is running two of them. They are reasonably priced.
Great looking amp for sure. Ive always wanted to run the 4k and a 4 ch when they first came out. By time I had some funds to blow.. the price were out of my range as they seemed to double

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...