Best Bass Song????

Ok what about this... I know a lot of people use tones for there DB testing, but has anyone used a normal song and hit really good? I would love to hear what song u used and what u hit!!

Anything off of the CD 'Illegal Bass' by 'Bass Outlaws'. Too old for most of you guys, but there is/was NO better bass CD on the market for pure bass. ANYONE that has the CD will agree.

this thread is full of fial, one because there are a ton of these threads and you did not search, and second anj46907 posted
I agree. Plus all the suggestions for chopped and screwed rap are horrific. I can't stand the regular cRap, and I think the chopped and screwed mixes are 1,000 times worse:sick:

Thanks for all the imput everyone and for those who are *****in about this thread take urself somewhere else.....Quit clicking on them!!!
Actually, if some people would learn how to search, they would notice that there is a sticky on this forum **HERE**!

Thanks for all the imput everyone and for those who are *****in about this thread take urself somewhere else.....Quit clicking on them!!!
Why don't you try & click on one? *Hint* they'll have bass heavy song recommendations in them:awesome: (crazy concept I know)...or are you just trolling?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.