Best Bass Song????

does anybdy like the actual music anymore. or do people just download it cus it has bass? its just as bad as every whiteboys obsession with lil jon - throw it up
For me it all depends on the situation. for example when I clean the yard I just like to listen to music I really like Bass or not. While driving I do prefer loud music with major bass, just In case theirs a showdown I cant get caught slipping with some weak ass song:laugh:

does anybdy like the actual music anymore. or do people just download it cus it has bass? its just as bad as every whiteboys obsession with lil jon - throw it up
lol..lately,honestly for me. no, ive just been blasting songs with retarded loud bass ever since i got this sub.i like dont even listen to good music in my car anymore.LOL

mostly when im just home on my computer.

yeha i found it on limewire and sounds pretty sweet!!
Yah its some psycho BASS. I burned a cd with the song before 'beats for my van' with has great highs and mid quality sound but hardly any bass. Then when you hear a victim bumping his weak ass sounds get next to him play the first song for about 10 seconds then destroy him with the master blaster. that combination will make him want to go back to the drawing board:veryhapp://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Yah its some psycho BASS. I burned a cd with the song before 'beats for my van' with has great highs and mid quality sound but hardly any bass. Then when you hear a victim bumping his weak ass sounds get next to him play the first song for about 10 seconds then destroy him with the master blaster. that combination will make him want to go back to the drawing board:veryhapp://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
What 1st song would u be referring to?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.