Best bang for my buck subs?

Yup. I think any lf the choices will be nice for u .id do with the md10s or the hds310s u need to find a way to port the box into the cabin.u could do a mini blowthru and increase the output tremendously
Yeah that's what I really want to do if I can figure out how to... because porting into the cab while avoiding everything and still allowing the top to go down may be difficult because whatever I use to port it will have to be flexible I would think... not sure how well that would work

So 2 sa10s are out of my price range but i could probably swing the sds... Now trying to be as unbiased as possible the sds vs the hds10 and maybe even vs 1 hdc12 or 1 sa12?
Soundqubed and Sundown both make great products. I would rather run a pair of 10's vs 1 12 because of cone area. Weather they are Sundown or Soundqubed.

Soundqubed and Sundown both make great products. I would rather run a pair of 10's vs 1 12 because of cone area. Weather they are Sundown or Soundqubed.
thanks man think ill go with the sq 310s then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I like alota low end don't know about the sq's but the opti's get low and sound good doin it the max's do too they are only $48 for the 12s a piece my 2 cents
I thought you said you've never even ran them, yet you sell them. So how would you know? Lol

The sdc 2.5's r still in stock and are much better built than the hds series. They r the equivalent of the hdc series. That being said i ordered a15 a month ago and out the box it has takin 1000 rms no problem. I have a 1.5 .hr drive every morning and im a full tilt kinda guy. To me the hds series is just a cheaper made sub stamped baskets, single spider, smaller motor, just not worth the extra 20 over a proven platform. U can probably get them cheaper as they no longer make them.

The sdc 2.5's r still in stock and are much better built than the hds series. They r the equivalent of the hdc series. That being said i ordered a15 a month ago and out the box it has takin 1000 rms no problem. I have a 1.5 .hr drive every morning and im a full tilt kinda guy. To me the hds series is just a cheaper made sub stamped baskets, single spider, smaller motor, just not worth the extra 20 over a proven platform. U can probably get them cheaper as they no longer make them.
I wanted those 2.5s but a went with a lanzar why sq, fs of 33hz Opti fs of 26 hz i know fs is not always a representation of how low a woofer will get just didn't wanna risk it

I thought you said you've never even ran them, yet you sell them. So how would you know? Lol
Yeah I'm not listening to what he says I've seen him trying to push way to much product he knows little to nothing about and has admitted to it... why would I buy a $48 12 when IF I even got a twelve I'd be looking in the $300 range...

I just want to make sure I'm not gonna be blowing my speakers if I decide I want to run it full blast all the time... my amp claims 2100 rms at 14.4v so it would be reasonable to assume (using claim numbers at least) that I could manage 1750 watts on 12v... now I did clamp test my amp earlier today (I know it's not 100% accurate) but I was managing around 390 watts rms at 4 ohms and at 12v power and a RIDICULOUSLY low input level... I hooked my phone directly to it using rcas so maybe a .1 or .2 volt input

Those sdcs will laugh at that power if it's clean. They are just as solid as a sa-10 or obsidian. Its all in proper gain setting though.
do you by any chance know where i could find them? new preferably... btw does anyone know anything about the soundstream t7s??? those look pretty decent to an rms of 700 and they wont be breaking the bank by any means

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.