Beefing up my electrical more

audiobahnuser18
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mi
Alright guy's i plan on beefing up my electrical system more . right now i got the big 3 ran in 4awg but im going to upgrade my system wiring and big 3 wiring to 1/0 welding wire or kicker hyperflex and plan on saving up for that and also saving up for a kinetic . right now the battery i got is 650 cca's but im gonna run a 2nd battery where my air filer box used to be will put the kinetic right there perfect spot but my question is. how do you run the wiring for a 2nd battery?

Run a POS from the first battery to the second battery and then make a new ground for the second battery. I am unsure about whether you will need to fuse the second POS line, but I am sure that some1 else will post.

make SUUURE you fuse because my friend battery like started spewing acid and stuff for some reason im not sure if its from him not fusing it but hey wont hurt

Thanks for all the help guy's but what do i do if i got terminals on my battery now but there all taken up by the big 3 ?

DSC00476.jpg

Buss bars are the things on top of the battery...connecting them.

oh alright thanks chevy but how would i make that work with this type of battery?

Same thing now just without the fog light accesorie wires on the positive and negative .

2376625_149_full.jpg

alright chevy but how would i run the wire if i already have the BIG 3 ran from all the holes from the terminal's that are taken up?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.