Beefing up my electrical more

knuconcepts is usually a good place to look for that small electrical stuff (fuses, fuseboxes, etc)

Also, I'm sure Stinger and Scoshe had terminals, so you could look there.

Thanks for all the help guy's but what do i do if i got terminals on my battery now but there all taken up by the big 3 ?
just do what i did....i went to walmart and bought the everstart maxx....it has top and side posts....it gives me 4 places to work with.... (and for anyone else......) i am not sure if this happens...but people have said it....is that when u connect batteries that way they fight over voltage.....is this true? because i need to add another battery....

Alright man i don't have the cash to get another battery already gotta save up for the kinetic and 1/0 awg wiring. so what could i do guy's ?

oh alright thanks chevy but how would i make that work with this type of battery?
Same thing now just without the fog light accesorie wires on the positive and negative .

2376625_149_full.jpg
does your a/c work? cause that is one rusted out accumulator haha no offense.

i did mine that picture is from a while back but its the only pic i had at this time to use. so does anytone have any suggestions for me what i could do ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.