beautiful 12" sub for a custom enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list

sotelomichael
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Pharr, Tx.
I have 3 diamond audio macdaddy 12s. I need 1 box for a single 12" diamond audio macdaddy. Basically someone that knows how to use winisd can plot the sub to get the best/flattest specs for it. (from what I remember its 1.5 cu ft to 30 hz for flattest response).

I need the enclosure with a flush mount, kerfed/painted port, rhino lined, rounded edges, 45s in the corners, and preferrably birch plywood (for lighter weight). If you are up to the task (PROs) PM me or reply here.

What I have to offer in exchange is a 12" diamond audio macdaddy SVC 4 ohm.Or cash, highly dependent on work quality and price. Not looking to get cheapo stuff here, looking for something that will rival khaotik enclosures with their CNC machines.

f0wa6p.jpg

21e4wns.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I'm gonna wait for a sale just in case they **** 🤣 But honestly under the seat is the best place (to stay somewhat stockish looking) and I could...
What is your budget? With being exposed to Rain.. I would recommend looking at a marine grade SAS Bazooka for the sub stage
Don't forget Hoffman's Iron Law. You can have 2 of the 3: low end, efficiency/sensitivity or small enclosure size...
I have a Y as well, so many options you can go with. I'm running 500 watts to a JL 10W6v2 and its more than enough output for me (1.25 @ 32hz)...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...

About this thread

sotelomichael

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
sotelomichael
Pharr, Tx.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date