Battery Gurus, Help Please!

Hey all, so I am going to be running my system and my car off one battery (my system will run about 4700watts alone). I am able to do this with an XS D3100 battery, but just barely... however I was wondering if there are better options for me. Cheaper/smaller alternatives that do the same amount of power or even more. Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

P.S. Links to batteries helps too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the system isnt even installed. my little optima redtop would get depleted in a matter of seconds if I hooked the system up to it.....so I need to get a bigger battery...and theres no room for 2 batteries unless they are redtops/yellow tops..... I have no room besides under the hood so one battery is really a necessity........

Hey all, so I am going to be running my system and my car off one battery (my system will run about 4700watts alone). I am able to do this with an XS D3100 battery, but just barely... however I was wondering if there are better options for me. Cheaper/smaller alternatives that do the same amount of power or even more. Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

P.S. Links to batteries helps too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
the system isnt even installed. my little optima redtop would get depleted in a matter of seconds if I hooked the system up to it.....so I need to get a bigger battery...and theres no room for 2 batteries unless they are redtops/yellow tops..... I have no room besides under the hood so one battery is really a necessity........

hmm... 4700 true watts is a little much for one of those.. Hell I am looking at 2+ of those for a saz3kd

Well you can't make magic.. you gotta pay to play.. If you want that much power its not going to run off hopes and dreams.. so whether you make your box smaller or find a way to mount a second battery up front idk..

in your case a regular batt won't do so measure your space and look at batts like c & d or batteries like that.. how big is your box that you can't fit a battery in the back with it? you walling the jeep off?

nah im not walling it off....heres a video of my "trunk" lol the box will take the whole space up AND it wont be enough cubes to satisfy the subs I think //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I made the video to show buck my trunk.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.