Bassrace build

for the door pods or the wall? The pods are color matched dupont paint, not cheap at all lol. The box paint is from walmart, Ive got a can of it left in the truck but I cant think of the name of it off the top of my head

Well I think you will score higher once you have more power to it. I thought it would be close to 160 myself, but it is sealed, so still very impressive with only what 9000rms?

This makes me want to get a older Blazer and do something like this. I miss my old walls, but never went with that many subs before.

Yeah, sealed and with right around 9k. The subs are pretty "budget friendly" as well. I dont have too much $ tied up in equipment, pretty happy with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
https://www.youtube.com/@therealmatty_s/videos
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
I got to message a DD woofer builder a decent bit my last stent of box designing; they would send me designs to do for or with individual...
Currently Audison amps 500.1 and 4.300 with kappa 90csx 6x9 component set. Pair of morel 6.5 rear and a single 10” alpine type R.

About this thread

97cavy

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
97cavy
Albany, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date