basebalz13 SHADY SHADY SHADY

Basebalz13 is on the good... he's rarely made a mistake and when he has, he refunded them. And not 2 months later like a scammer would..

Rio, you always seemed like a shady business guy. Not gonna lie.

Btw, I wonder if Nick would like to know that you have no real website, nor do you have a real shop. Your so called "shop" is your parents garage. Which IMO does not count as a bricks and mortar

actually, when I was looking into a LV5 and dealing with Thorshammer, RIO pm'd me saying the DC was shady, he had bad experiences and i should go with IA. he didnt say anything back when i told him Thorshammer was hand-building my woofer..

not saying he was persuading business his way, or just looking out for a ca.com member. but he did attempt to lean me IA>DC

Had no deals with basebalz13 but seems like a nice guy. Never heard anything bad.

I am a dealer with 100's of company's ( not all ca related though ) and I no longer have a shop due to the economy but it does not make me a scamer or shady even, if anything I have been able to pass along better deals not having a 5000sq ft shop and 8 people working for me.

Just my take on it..

and I guess I photoshopped this huh?
IMG_0450.jpg
sexxxyness

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

S.B.C.

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
S.B.C.
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date