basebalz13 SHADY SHADY SHADY

Ha...me and David were cool and traded some amps and that whole deal I dunno about. I mean I didn't get what I was supposed to, but I eventually got the benefit of it but his story was just a little strange. And then wanted to try some IA gear and since me and David continued to talk he said he could hook me up. Well after getting frustrated about the way he was going about it I decided to talk to Rio. He charged me regular price but gave free shipping. So didn't get a CHEAP price but was still able to get a little off. So far Rio is a cool guy and really helpful and can't wait to get my subs. Don't have nothing against David as he does seem to try and keep his internet reputation as being a good seller an has a lot of good transactions.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's funny because I have been talking to a Mecca competitor/shop owner in VA. We got onto the subject of IA, and he said the only dealer he knew was you....... So you are representing yourself as an authorized dealer you fucking liar. I could really care less though, I would be more worried about legal ramifications if I was you. As far as everyone saying rio is sketchy, that is almost laughable. Seeing how he is the largest IA dealer in the Midwest. Basebalz is a stroke, and Worst was and still is a fucking idiot......
Aww your ring leaders attempt to bash another member backfired and you want to get mad because im not going to lie on somebody. Your ***** ass has never been able to seperate from Rio's nuts. Why dont you spit out his load and then try to talk some **** because its just looking like a love affair the way you leep to the rescue when your boyfriends flame attempt back fired. Your boys bottom line is to beat SSA no matter what. When i was giving prices and selling under him, i would text him and be like hey, how much is blah blah blah and he would say, just tell them SSA's price shipped. He told me to use SSA's price before shipping and call it a shipped price just to make sure he had the cheapest price. ****, he sold me my Warden for $675 shipped. Good deal huh ? Every time i would talk to this ***** on the phone he would bring up David ( basebalz ) and talk about how grimey of a business guy he is which after seeing his side of business seems like its thep ot calling the kettle black. And then this thread starts, people who have dealt with david tell the truth and your boy stays away for 6 pages. Im done on SBC because i wouldnt lie to protect your boys ****. I like it better that way.

And to Madfaggots10 or whatever your name is. I knew the sub would take time to be built but David told me it would take a month, thats what pissed me off so shut the fuck, you dont know ****. Rio had that Warden to me in 2 weeks. David refunded me my money, said some apologies and everything was fine and dandy, thats the situation. Keep your little cock biteing ass out of it until you know the story.

Aww your ring leaders attempt to bash another member backfired and you want to get mad because im not going to lie on somebody. Your ***** ass has never been able to seperate from Rio's nuts. Why dont you spit out his load and then try to talk some **** because its just looking like a love affair the way you leep to the rescue when your boyfriends flame attempt back fired. Your boys bottom line is to beat SSA no matter what. When i was giving prices and selling under him, i would text him and be like hey, how much is blah blah blah and he would say, just tell them SSA's price shipped. He told me to use SSA's price before shipping and call it a shipped price just to make sure he had the cheapest price. ****, he sold me my Warden for $675 shipped. Good deal huh ? Every time i would talk to this ***** on the phone he would bring up David ( basebalz ) and talk about how grimey of a business guy he is which after seeing his side of business seems like its thep ot calling the kettle black. And then this thread starts, people who have dealt with david tell the truth and your boy stays away for 6 pages. Im done on SBC because i wouldnt lie to protect your boys ****. I like it better that way.

And to Madfaggots10 or whatever your name is. I knew the sub would take time to be built but David told me it would take a month, thats what pissed me off so shut the fuck, you dont know ****. Rio had that Warden to me in 2 weeks. David refunded me my money, said some apologies and everything was fine and dandy, thats the situation. Keep your little cock biteing ass out of it until you know the story.
I know your mad because i kicked you off the team, but you were the biggest problem.

Always pm'ing people and saying you can get IA equipment etc- trying to jack the price up even more. We had more complaints about you than anyone..

Your name was brought up by Denim to IA aswell - Thats how bad u tried to push it..

And you jocked my nuts alllll the time- so dont go name slaying- calling the kettle black.

I know your mad because i kicked you off the team, but you were the biggest problem.
Always pm'ing people and saying you can get IA equipment etc- trying to jack the price up even more. We had more complaints about you than anyone..

Your name was brought up by Denim to IA aswell - Thats how bad u tried to push it..

And you jocked my nuts alllll the time- so dont go name slaying- calling the kettle black.
Lulz, i was going to leave the team anyway. I am not going to be on a team with a bucnh of lying, shady business people.

You told me i could add whatever i wanted to the price and we would split the profits 50/50, you never complained, in fact, you told me the more i could get, the better since you got your cut.

I only PMed about 3 people, most other people PMed but if you would like, you can post those complaints with the names. Its hard to post proof that you dont have.

Me, Denim and Nick had a 3 way chat on SSA so thats where that came from, he never brought my name up, we had a nice friendly chat where we tried to clear some things up over there and i actaully tried to save you from looking as bad as you do now with your accusations without proof.

five pages later lawlll

I would almost be upset by all of this except I keep remembering you are 17, hell you are are still a virgin and your testes have yet to drop. Should have stayed on the team longer we could have met up and I could have bought you your first aids infested hooker...... You give IA a really bad name so this is all for the good. Keep on keeping on kid!

^^^ wondered when you'd get her to defend your butt buddy. Again, not surprising he's the number one dealer in the midwest when he undercuts his competition and breaks his contract to get the sale. Oh let me guess, he just gives everybody team pricing.
You never let me down always jocking my dick, kind of like a little handicapped child does to his/her parents..... Nothing you say about rio can be substantiated, it is just a bunch of hear say, so yeah what you say does not mean ****.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

S.B.C.

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
S.B.C.
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date