basebalz13 SHADY SHADY SHADY

^Truth. Authorized dealers are restricted by the manufacturers to follow approved pricing. They don't just make up prices out of thin air. These back-dooring distributors on Ebay have spoiled a lot of people and are cutting the local dealers throats in the process. Now everyone thinks they should get the hookup online. I give companies like Sundown Audio a lot of respect for tightly controlling this in an effort to support the dealers as much as possible. Supporting your local dealers means supporting your local economy.
If Rio truly is undercutting other dealers to make a sale then that's seriously foul/shady business.
He truly is not, if he were and people had proof Nick would drop him like that. Being this is not the case draw your own conclusion......

Incriminator Audio: No Chrome, No Carbon Fiber, No BS! Period
Seems easy to find a "real" dealer, funny thing is I don't see rio, basebalz13 or even SSA there but I am sure there a dealer... LoL

Just saying, I mean it is right on there site and if your a dealer I think you should be on the list.

Thats all..

EDIT: SSA Is on the list I just missed it Solutions Audio Inc....
Best idea to come out of this thread, an authorized dealers list made public on IA's website.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

S.B.C.

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
S.B.C.
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date