basebalz13 SHADY SHADY SHADY

I actually dont make anything at all, which ***** about this.
And I dont this for anyone like Rio does.
Cant be mad at you if you did make money off of his stupidity. If He undercuts his competition ( in violation of contract) and you get discounted merchandise through a third party, thats not your fault.

I agreee. I always thought Rio seemed shady with his pushing/spamming of IA undercutting other dealers through this forum. But it seems that IA doesn't care, but other dealers probably do.
IA seems to use SSA for free advertising while allowing shady dealers to price as they please...

IMO SSA's prices are ridiculous on pretty much everything they sell. If companies relied on SSA they might go under. Everything i looked at through them was ridiculous to me anyway, whether that is their fault or the companies faults they still seem high as hell.

IMO SSA's prices are ridiculous on pretty much everything they sell. If companies relied on SSA they might go under. Everything i looked at through them was ridiculous to me anyway, whether that is their fault or the companies faults they still seem high as hell.
SSA actually sells alot. And they follow MAP price, which is what you would pay in a store

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

S.B.C.

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
S.B.C.
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date