basebalz13 SHADY SHADY SHADY

and I guess I photoshopped this huh?

IMG_0450.jpg

Great proof bro. Thanks. Really appreciate the details.

Well baseballz you have now crossed the line.
I have gotten multiple PM's about him saying he can get IA product, yet never follows through. Hold your $$, and becomes shady when u ask for it back and he tells you that he cannot get the equipment!!

You are not an IA dealer- nor will you ever be.

So we all would appreciate you not trying to sell equipment you cannot get.

SO BUYER BEWARE

IA has been notified, along with your "sponsors"

G'day

In all honesty i was not scammed or anything by him. He did tell me he could get me teh IA. I got mad about the wait and i eventually got my money back.

I am neutral in this whole situation.

So is this an appropriate thread to post PM's that say "PM Rio, He"ll beat SSA's pricing on incriminator"? Dunno why you would call out sub par business practices when you have no ethics yourself. He's just doing what you do, making a quick buck.

In all honesty i was not scammed or anything by him. He did tell me he could get me teh IA. I got mad about the wait and i eventually got my money back.
I am neutral in this whole situation.
Exactly, Thank you. Refunding through paypal takes time FTL.

I always find it funnny how when you send money, it takes a second for them to take the money out of your bank account. When you want to deposit it the money into your account it takes like 3-4 days. So refunding is the same thing. The longer they techincally have the money in their hands the more they make.

So is this an appropriate thread to post PM's that say PM Rio, He"ll beat SSA's pricing on incriminator? Dunno why you would call out sub par business practices when you have no ethics yourself. He's just doing what you do, making a quick buck.
I actually dont make anything at all, which ***** about this.

And I dont this for anyone like Rio does.

So is this an appropriate thread to post PM's that say "PM Rio, He"ll beat SSA's pricing on incriminator"? Dunno why you would call out sub par business practices when you have no ethics yourself. He's just doing what you do, making a quick buck.
I agreee. I always thought Rio seemed shady with his pushing/spamming of IA undercutting other dealers through this forum. But it seems that IA doesn't care, but other dealers probably do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

S.B.C.

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
S.B.C.
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date